PowerPlus Youth Camp 2019 @Pineywoods
“REROUTING…” Psalm 119:33-40
* Due to an unforeseen scheduling conflict, Chad Kincer will only be the Camp Pastor during Session 3. Jon Harper will be the Camp Pastor during Session 4.
|Sessions 1 & 2||Session 3||Session 4|
|Riley Armstrong (Emcee | All Sessions)|
For students who have completed 6th – 12th grades.
Students are required to register with/through a church.
Session 1: July 1-5
Session 2: July 8-12
Session 3: July 15-19
Session 4: July 22-26
$275 on or before the Registration Deadline
$300 after the Registration Deadline
Church Reservations open January 2nd each year.
In order to ensure the safety and security of our campers, Pineywoods Camp has implemented a NO VISITOR POLICY DURING ALL SUMMER CAMPS.
- 2018 Camp Schedule & What-to-Bring List
- PowerPlus Youth Camp Glossary of Terms
- PowerPlus Camp Rules
- PowerPlus Cell Phone Policy & Pineywoods Contact Information
- PowerPlus FAQ
- Contact the Session 1 Camp Director regarding the camp program
- Contact the Session 2 Camp Director regarding the camp program
- Contact the Session 3 Camp Director regarding the camp program
- Contact the Session 4 Camp Director regarding the camp program
- Contact the PowerPlus Camps Manager
- Email the Pineywoods Camp Office regarding camp registration
|2018 Camp Videos|
|Session 1 / July 2-6
Session 2 / July 9-13
|Session 3 / July 16-20
Session 4 / July 23-27