PowerPlus Youth Camp 2019 @Pineywoods
“REROUTING…” Psalm 119:33-40
* Due to an unforeseen scheduling conflict, Chad Kincer will only be the Camp Pastor during Session 3. Jon Harper will be the Camp Pastor during Session 4.
|Sessions 1 & 2||Session 3||Session 4|
|Riley Armstrong (Emcee | All Sessions)
Jason Earls (Special Event Guest | All Sessions)
For students who have completed 6th – 12th grades. Students must register with their church. Pineywoods only registers church groups for summer camps.
Session 1: July 1-5
Session 2: July 8-12
Session 3: July 15-19
Session 4: July 22-26
$275 on or before the Registration Deadline
$300 after the Registration Deadline
ALL FOUR CAMP SESSIONS ARE FULL.
Church Reservations open January 2nd each year.
In order to ensure the safety and security of our campers, Pineywoods Camp enforces a NO VISITOR POLICY DURING ALL SUMMER CAMPS.
- Camp Schedule & What-to-Bring List
- PowerPlus Youth Camp Glossary of Terms
- PowerPlus Camp Rules
- PowerPlus Cell Phone Policy & Pineywoods Contact Information
- PowerPlus FAQ
- Breakout Material
***LEADER NEEDS TO PRINT & PREPARE BEFORE CAMP***
- Shepherd Curriculum (Password Protected / Power Group Master Teachers Only)
- Contact the Session 1 Camp Director regarding the camp program
- Contact the Session 2 Camp Director regarding the camp program
- Contact the Session 3 Camp Director regarding the camp program
- Contact the Session 4 Camp Director regarding the camp program
- Contact the PowerPlus Camps Manager
- Email the Pineywoods Camp Office regarding camp registration
|2018 Camp Videos|
|Session 1 / July 2-6
Session 2 / July 9-13
|Session 3 / July 16-20
Session 4 / July 23-27