REQUIREMENTS AND INSTRUCTIONS
We are looking for Spirit-filled Christian youth and young adults to serve on the Rec Staff for PowerPlus Preteen Camp at Pineywoods Camp this summer.
- You must be 16 to 20 years old.
- You must be an active member of your church.
- You will be expected to exemplify the highest level of moral conduct.
- You must be able to maintain a cheerful attitude while working hard.
- You will be expected to allow our Rec Director to hold your cell phone while at camp.
CAMP DATES: SUNDAY, JUNE 24, THROUGH SATURDAY, JUNE 30, 2018
You must be able to arrive at the camp at 10 AM on June 24th.
You must be able to stay until 2 PM on June 30th.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: April 15, 2018
ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION: On or before April 17, 2018
- Complete/submit the online Rec Staff Application. Fill out every question and every blank on the application.
- Have your pastor complete a Pastor Recommendation for you.
- If you will be under 18 when you attend camp, your parent must sign the Parent Permission for Application.
- Mail the completed Pastor Recommendation/Parent Permission documents to the following address:
Preteen Camp Rec Director
c/o Pineywoods Camp
PO Box 133
Woodlake, TX 75865
Have questions? Contact the Recreation Director.
If you are selected to serve on the PowerPlus Rec Staff:
- You will be a very valuable part of a very special ministry.
- You will have an incredible experience serving God by serving preteens.
- All of your expenses at camp will be paid, including snacks and soft drinks.
- You will receive two Rec Staff T-shirts and one Camp T-shirt.
- You will stay in well supervised dorms with the other PowerPlus Rec Staff members.
- You will make some great new friends who will bless your life for years to come.