This help page is for a parent registering a child for camp.
Registration can be completed on any device connected to the internet.
TAKE NOTE BEFORE YOU START:
- Minors (age 17 & under) MUST BE registered by their parent or legal guardian.
- A grandparent (or other family member) should not register a child unless he/she is the legal guardian of the child.
- A parent must create his/her own account using his/her email address.
- Accounts cannot be shared.
1. ALWAYS begin with the registration link given to you by your church group leader. The link takes you to the registration page specific to your church for a specific camp.
2. Click the Create Account button.
If you’ve already created an account or registered a child for another camp, click the Log in to Existing Account button.
3. Enter your participant’s information (i.e. your child’s information).
4. Complete the entire form.
NOTE: The form asks for more information than is pictured above.
5. When complete, click the Add to Cart / Register button at the bottom of the page.
6. Verify OR enter your child’s name & address on the pop-up, then Save.
YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS will automatically appear for your child. Type your child’s first and last names. Then, if his/her address is the same as yours, click Save. If it is different, click the gray Add New Address button to add a new address and save it.
7. On the next pop-up, click the Continue with Registration button.
If you need to register yourself or another child, click the Register Another Participant button instead.
8. On the next page, check the box to agree to the consent/authorization statements, sign, and click the Save & Continue button.
9. On the last page, click the Process Registration button to finalize the registration.
Call Pineywoods if you need further assistance: 936.642.1723