2020 PowerPlus Youth Camp Registration
Session 1 is FULL (1/23/20 2:30 pm).
Session 2 is FULL (1/2/20 10:00 am).
Session 3 is FULL (1/22/20 1:00 pm).
Session 4 is FULL (1/21/20 5:00 pm).
June 29-July 3 / Session 1
July 6-10 / Session 2
July 13-17 / Session 3
July 20-24 / Session 4
$280 per student/sponsor on or before the Registration Deadline ($310 after)
May 29 / Session 1
June 5 / Session 2
June 12 / Session 3
June 19 / Session 4
Adult Paperwork Deadlines:
June 11 / Session 1
June 18 / Session 2
June 25 / Session 3
July 2 / Session 4
1:7 Sponsor:Student Requirement:
You must have one adult sponsor 19 years old or older for every 7 students (each gender).
1. Make your church reservation online (January 2nd or after) and pay the $50 per person non-refundable deposit online or by mail.
June 29-July 3 / Session 1 Reservations (FULL)
July 6-10 / Session 2 Reservations (FULL)
July 13-17 / Session 3 Reservations (FULL)
July 20-24 / Session 4 Reservations (FULL)
(above links enabled January 2nd)
- Camps are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reservations MUST include the required sponsors and the students expected to attend camp. You cannot make reservations for students, then add sponsors later.
- Church Reservations will be released if the $50 per person deposit is not received in our office within 7 days of the online reservation submission.
- A camp session may fill up before we receive your payment. If you received the automated submission email, your reservation is included in the full camp and is secure provided we receive your deposit in 7 days.
- The $50 deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable to the balance owed.
- The $50 deposit is forfeited when a reservation is not filled or if a church cancels altogether.
2. Individual online medical registrations AND full payment are required on or before the Registration Deadline.
ONLINE medical registration opens April 1st. On April 1st, your church’s unique registration link will be emailed to you to give to parents of students and adults coming to camp. Generate your camp balance invoice using one of the links below.
STUDENTS (age 17 & under) MUST BE REGISTERED BY THEIR PARENT.
ADULTS (sponsors and students age 18 & up) MUST REGISTER THEMSELVES.
Balance for June 29-July 3 / Session 1 (enabled May 8th)
Balance for July 6-10 / Session 2 (enabled May 15th)
Balance for July 13-17 / Session 3 (enabled May 22nd)
Balance for June 20-24 / Session 4 (enabled May 29th)
- You will know the real-time status of your group’s registration using the church roster/report.
- The church roster/report shows who is and who is not registered, the person who registered the participant, and other basic registration information.
- After review by our office, the church roster/report will also state if registrations need corrections.
- Church Roster/Report
- Click here to begin.
- Log in.
- Click the Select button for your PowerPlus Youth Camp event.
- Click More Info.
- Click the Reports button.
- In the middle of the pop-up, click “Select Report…” to select the PowerPlus Youth Church Roster report.
- Click Print (just below the report name).
- NOTE: You do not have to count each row to determine how many people have registered. The number of rows (i.e. the number of participants) is shown at the bottom left of the page.
3. MAIL the required adult paperwork on or before the Adult Paperwork Deadline.
Additional training and paperwork are required for adults at camp. The adult requirements webpage fully outlines the requirements and provides instructions to meet the requirements. Postmark the paperwork on or before the Paperwork Deadline. The church adult paperwork report will reflect the status of your paperwork as we review & process it in our office.
4. Keep Pineywoods updated with ALL registration changes.
We need correct information to prepare for camp. Carefully review your church roster and EMAIL US regarding cancellations and replacements/substitutions.
All additions will be addressed AFTER the Registration Deadline. Additions after the Registration Deadline are based on space availability and must be approved. Refer to the PowerPlus FAQ for specific instructions. Such additions are not guaranteed a camp T-shirt.
5. Distribute Medication Form to all adults and parents of minor campers who are bringing medications to camp.
ALL MEDICATION, whether belonging to sponsors or students, must be turned in to the Camp Medic and stored in the First Aid Station. A signed Medication Form must be included with medications brought to camp.
- Each sponsor and student must put his/her medication(s) in a Ziploc bag with his/her name and church name on it.
- Each sponsor and student must put a signed Medication Form in the Ziploc bag with his/her medications.
- Do not bring pill boxes/organizers to camp.
- Prescription medication must be in the original container with the prescription label.
- Non-prescription medication must be in the original container. This includes, but isn’t limited to, over-the-counter medications taken on a regular basis, vitamins, supplements, etc.
- Refer to the Medications page for medication rules and guidelines.
- Deposits are non-refundable whether a reservation isn’t filled or a church chooses to cancel and not attend camp.
- Reservations are not held after the Registration Deadline. Unfilled reservations are automatically released.
- Spots are not held for incomplete individual registrations.
- A complete individual registration requires full payment AND the online medical registration submission.
- Deposits are transferable to a new registration, but not to the final payment.
NOTE: Refunds are mailed to the church after camp.
|Cancellation Date||Refund Amount|
|Session 1: On or before May 29||$230|
|Session 1: May 30 & after||$115|
|Session 2: On or before June 5||$230|
|Session 2: June 6 & after||$115|
|Session 3: On or before June 12||$230|
|Session 3: June 13 & after||$115|
|Session 4: On or before June 19||$230|
|Session 4: June 20 & after||$115|