2019 PowerPlus Preteen Camp Registration
June 23-26 (Sun-Wed) / Session 1
June 26-29 (Wed-Sat) / Session 2
- $215 per student/sponsor on or before the Registration Deadline
- $230 per student/sponsor after the Registration Deadline
Registration Deadline: May 24, 2019
Paperwork Deadline: June 6, 2019
1:10 Sponsor:Student Requirement: You must have one adult sponsor 18 years old or older for every 10 students (each gender).
We have just begun using a new software system. The first time you use the system it will take several steps to get started. PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS AS YOU PROCEED!!! Where most necessary, instructions are provided at the bottom the pages in the new system.
I. Create your account & identify yourself as the group leader/coordinator for your group.
- Click here to create your account.
- Click here to link/affiliate your account to your church/organization.
- Click the Add Affiliation button.
- In the search window begin typing the name of your church. ***NOTE: If First Baptist Church or Second Baptist Church search first by the name of your city/town followed by FBC or SBC.
- If your church name is found click on the name, then Continue. If it’s not listed click the Add New Organization button to enter your church information. Click Save when finished.
- Click Save a second time, then Okay.
- You will be returned to the screen showing you as the Coordinator for the church/organization you just created.
II. Make your church reservation online (January 2nd or after) and mail the $50 per person non-refundable deposit.
Click here to make reservations for your group.
- Camps are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reservations MUST include the required sponsors and the students expected to attend camp. A leader cannot make reservations for students then add sponsors later.
- Your Church Reservation will be released if the $50 per person deposit is not received in our office within 7 days of the online reservation submission.
- A camp session may fill up before we receive your payment. If you receive the automated submission email your reservation is included in the full camp and is secure provided we receive your deposit in 7 days.
- The $50 deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable to the balance owed.
- The $50 deposit is forfeited when a reservation is not filled or if a church cancels altogether.
III. Individual participant registrations AND FULL PAYMENT are required on or before the MAY 24th Registration Deadline.
Participant registration will be accessible April 1st. Prior to then an email will be sent to the group leader/coordinator outlining participant registration and payment details.
- A parent or legal guardian must register a minor camper (age 17 and below). A minor camper is not eligible to register him- or herself.
- 18 year olds must register themselves.
- Each time someone registers with their church, an automated notification will be sent to the group leader/coordinator email address.
- The group leader/coordinator will be able to see his/her church roster in the new system. Instructions will be provided.
IV. MAIL the required adult paperwork on or before the JUNE 6th Paperwork Deadline.
Additional training and paperwork are required for adults at camp. The adult requirements webpage fully outlines the requirements and provides instructions to meet the requirements. Postmark the paperwork on or before the Paperwork Deadline.
V. Keep Pineywoods updated with ALL registration changes.
- Correct misspellings. Correct gender. Update grades. Update shirt sizes.
- Tell us when you have a cancellation.
- Tell us when a person drops and you are replacing them with another person.
- Additions after the Registration Deadline are based on space availability and must be approved. Such additions are not guaranteed a camp T-shirt.
VI. Distribute Medication Form to all adults and parents of minor campers who are bringing medications to camp.
ALL MEDICATION, whether belonging to sponsors or students, must be turned in to the Camp Medic and stored in the First Aid Station. A signed Medication Form must be included with medications brought to camp.
- Each sponsor and student must put his/her medication(s) in a Ziploc bag with his/her name and church name on it.
- Each sponsor and student must put a signed Medication Form in the Ziploc bag with his/her medications.
- Do not bring pill boxes/organizers to camp.
- Prescription medication must be in the original container with the prescription label.
- Non-prescription medication must be in the original container. This includes, but isn’t limited to, over-the-counter medications taken on a regular basis, vitamins, supplements, etc.
- Refer to the Medications page for medication rules and guidelines.
- Deposits are non-refundable whether a reservation isn’t filled or a church chooses to cancel and not attend camp.
- Reservations are not held after the Registration Deadline. Unfilled reservations are automatically released.
- Spots are not held for incomplete individual registrations.
- A complete individual registration requires full payment AND the online registration submission.
- Deposits are transferable to a new registration, but not to the final payment.
NOTE: Refunds are issued at camp, usually the next-to-last day.
|Cancellation Date||Camper Cost||Forfeit Amount||Refund Amount|
|On or before May 24||$215||$50||$165|
|May 25 – June 9||$215||$82.50||$132.50|
|June 10 or after||$215||$115||$100|
|May 25 – June 9||$230||$90||$140|
|June 10 or after||$230||$130||$100|