Girls Camp 2020 @ Pineywoods
CANCELED DUE TO COVID-19
All program camps have been canceled for Summer 2020. This includes June 8-12 Girls Camp, June 8-12 Boys Camp, June 21-27 sessions of PowerPlus Preteen Camp, June 29-July 24 sessions of PowerPlus Youth Camp, and July 25-August 3 sessions of Over the Edge Preteen Camp. If you are a group leader who made reservations for camp, an email with further information was sent to your inbox!
Look prayerfully and expectantly forward with us toward camp in 2021. What a joy it will be to see one another again!
Girls Camp is for all girls who have completed 1st-6th grade. Girls must register with their church. Pineywoods only registers church groups for summer camps.
In order to ensure the safety and security of our campers, Pineywoods Camp enforces a NO-VISITOR POLICY DURING ALL SUMMER CAMPS.
TEEN ASSISTANT (TA) GUIDELINES/INFORMATION:
- TAs must be 9th-12th grade girls who are at least 15 years old.
- Every year, a girl’s sponsor must Contact the Camp Director to get approval for her to participate as a TA at camp if she is not yet 15.
- No girl under the age of 18 will have any responsibility or authority over any girls in the dorm setting.
- TAs will help adults in class settings only.
- TAs must be prepared to work and to serve.