Pineywoods Girls Camp
We are planning for Girls Camp in 2021.
Information will be shared here and on social media as soon as we finalize the calendar and camp details.
Look prayerfully and expectantly forward with us toward camp next summer. What a joy it will be to see one another again!
Girls Camp is for all girls who have completed 1st-6th grade.
Girls must register with their church. Pineywoods only registers church groups for summer camps.
In order to ensure the safety and security of our campers, Pineywoods Camp enforces a NO-VISITOR POLICY DURING ALL SUMMER CAMPS.
TEEN ASSISTANT (TA) GUIDELINES/INFORMATION:
- TAs must be 9th-12th grade girls who are at least 15 years old.
- Every year, a girl’s sponsor must Contact the Camp Director Contact the Camp Director to get approval for her to participate as a TA at camp if she is not yet 15.
- No girl under the age of 18 will have any responsibility or authority over any girls in the dorm setting.
- TAs will help adults in class settings only.
- TAs must be prepared to work and to serve.