Girls Camp 2019 @ Pineywoods — June 10-14
Love Never Fails: Love is Kind
1 Corinthians 13:4
Girls Camp is for all girls who have completed 1st-6th grade. Girls must register with/through a church.
Camp Pastor: Tim Lester
Worship Leader & Emcee: Riley Armstrong
Camp Cost & Registration Details Coming Soon!
Registration opens March 1st
Registration Deadline is May 3rd
Paperwork Deadline is May 23rd
In order to ensure the safety and security of our campers, Pineywoods Camp has implemented a NO VISITOR POLICY DURING ALL SUMMER CAMPS.
2018 Girls Camp Schedule & What-to-Bring List
(2019 schedule to be posted at a much later date)
Girls Camp FAQ
Girls Camp Rules
Contact the Camp Director regarding the camp program.
Email the Pineywoods Camp Office regarding camp registration.
TEEN ASSISTANT (TA) GUIDELINES/INFORMATION:
- TAs must be 9th-12th grade girls who are at least 15 years old.
- Every year, a girl’s sponsor must contact the Camp Director to get approval for her to participate as a TA at camp if she is not yet 15.
- No girl under the age of 18 will have any responsibility or authority over any girls in the dorm setting.
- TAs will help adults in class settings only.
- TAs must be prepared to work and to serve.