2021 Over the Edge Preteen Camp Registration
Camp Date: July 1-5 (Thu-Mon)
Registration Deadline: June 4, 2021
Adult Paperwork Deadline: June 15, 2021
1:8 Sponsor:Student Requirement: You must have one adult sponsor 18 years old or older for every 8 students (each gender).
On or Before
per student & sponsor
per student & sponsor
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
In order to ensure the safety and security of our campers, Pineywoods Camp enforces a NO-VISITOR POLICY DURING ALL SUMMER CAMPS.
Reservation Deposits are non-refundable. They are FORFEITED IF RESERVATIONS ARE NOT FILLED. They do not transfer to your camp balance. (effective 2/1/20)
Steps to Register for Camp
Before making your group reservations, you must make sure your accounts are set up in our system.
Which statement below describes you?
- To create your personal account, begin here.
- After creating your account, navigate to Account -> Settings -> Account Settings.
- Click My Affiliations
- Click the Add Affiliation button.
- In the search window begin typing the name of your church.
- If First Baptist Church or Second Baptist Church search by FBC or SBC followed by the name of your city/town.
- Pay attention to the group designation after the church name (e.g. Preteen, Youth, Girls, Boys).
You’re all set!!! Return to this page on February 1st to make your group’s reservation.
No action is needed at this time.
CALL (936.642.1723) OR EMAIL us for system setup and changes.
WE BEG YOU… Do not try to make the changes yourself or work around contacting us. Existing accounts must be updated and correctly linked BEFORE you make your group’s reservations.
Make your church reservation online and pay the $50 per person non-refundable deposit online or by mail.
- Camp is filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reservations MUST include the required sponsors and the students expected to attend camp. You cannot make reservations for students, then add sponsors later.
- Church Reservations will be released if the $50 per person deposit is not received in our office within 7 days of the online reservation submission.
- The camp session may fill up before we receive your payment. If you received the automated submission email, your reservation is included in the full camp and is secure provided we receive your deposit in 7 days.
- The $50 deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable to the balance owed.
- The $50 deposit is forfeited when a reservation is not filled or if a church cancels altogether.
ONLINE medical registration opens April 1st. On April 1st, your church’s unique registration link will be emailed to you to give to parents of kids and adults coming to camp. Prior to making your final camp payment, generate your camp balance invoice using the link below.
KIDS MUST BE REGISTERED BY THEIR PARENT.
ADULTS (sponsors and others age 18 & up) MUST REGISTER THEMSELVES.
(enabled May 14th)
NOTE: When spots are not filled with an online registration at the Registration Deadline (and paid in full), the reservations/spots are automatically released/removed from your group.
- You will know the real-time status of your group’s registration using the church roster/report.
- The church roster/report shows who is and who is not registered, the person who registered the participant, and other basic registration information.
- After review by our office, the church roster/report will also state if registrations need corrections.
- Church Roster/Report
- Click here to begin.
- Log in.
- Click the Select button for your OTE Preteen Camp event.
- Click More Info.
- Click the Reports button.
- In the middle of the pop-up, click “Select Report…” to select the OTE Preteen Church Roster report.
- Click Print (just below the report name).
- NOTE: You do not have to count each row to determine how many people have registered. The number of rows (i.e. the number of participants) is shown at the bottom left of the page.
Additional training and paperwork are required for adults at camp. The adult paperwork webpage fully outlines the requirements and provides instructions to meet the requirements. Submit required items on or before the Paperwork Deadline.
The church roster report will reflect the status of your paperwork as we review & process it in our office.
We need correct information to prepare for camp. Carefully review your church roster and EMAIL US regarding cancellations and replacements/substitutions.
All additions will be addressed AFTER the Registration Deadline. Additions after the Registration Deadline are based on space availability and must be approved. Such additions are not guaranteed a camp T-shirt.
ALL MEDICATION, whether belonging to sponsors or students, must be turned in to the Camp Medic and stored in the First Aid Station. A signed Medication Form must be included with medications brought to camp.
- Each sponsor and student must put his/her medication(s) in a Ziploc bag with his/her name and church name on it.
- Each sponsor and student must put a signed Medication Form in the Ziploc bag with his/her medications.
- Do not bring pill boxes/organizers to camp.
- Prescription medication must be in the original container with the prescription label.
- Non-prescription medication must be in the original container. This includes, but isn’t limited to, over-the-counter medications taken on a regular basis, vitamins, supplements, etc.
- Refer to the Medications page for medication rules and guidelines.
- Deposits are non-refundable whether a reservation isn’t filled or a church chooses to cancel and not attend camp.
- Reservations are not held after the Registration Deadline. Unfilled reservations are automatically released.
- Spots are not held for incomplete individual registrations.
- A complete individual registration requires full payment AND the online medical registration submission.
- Deposits are transferable to a new registration, but not to the final payment.
NOTE: Refunds are mailed to the church after camp.
On or Before