2019 Over the Edge Preteen Camp Registration
July 27-31 (Sat-Wed) / Session 1
August 1-5 (Thurs-Mon) / Session 2
- $270 per student/sponsor on or before the Registration Deadline
- $280 per student/sponsor after the Registration Deadline
Registration Deadline: June 28, 2019
Paperwork Deadline: July 11, 2019
1:8 Sponsor:Student Requirement: You must have one adult sponsor 18 years old or older for every 8 students (each gender).
In order to ensure the safety and security of our campers, Pineywoods Camp enforces a NO VISITOR POLICY DURING ALL SUMMER CAMPS.
We have just begun using a new software system. The first time you use the system it will take several steps to get started. PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS AS YOU PROCEED!!! Where most necessary, instructions are provided at the bottom the pages in the new system.
1. Make your church reservation online (February 1st or after) and pay the $50 per person deposit online or by mail.
PLEASE CALL 936-642-1723 IF YOUR GROUP WANTS TO REGISTER FOR EITHER SESSION OF OVER THE EDGE PRETEEN CAMP (6/12/19)
- Camps are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Reservations MUST include the required sponsors and the students expected to attend camp. A leader cannot make reservations for students then add sponsors later.
- Your Church Reservation will be released if the $50 per person deposit is not received in our office within 7 days of the online reservation submission.
- A camp session may fill up before we receive your payment. If you receive the automated submission email your reservation is included in the full camp and is secure provided we receive your deposit in 7 days.
- The $50 deposit is forfeited if a church cancels altogether.
2. Individual participant registrations AND FULL PAYMENT are required on or before the JUNE 28th Registration Deadline.
Participant registration will be accessible May 1st. On May 1st, an email will be sent to the group leader/coordinator outlining participant registration. At a later date, expect an email outlining how to confirm the total # in your group and how to make your final payment.
- A parent or legal guardian must register a minor camper (age 17 and below). A minor camper is not eligible to register him- or herself.
- 18 year olds must register themselves.
- Each time someone registers with their church, an automated notification will be sent to the group leader/coordinator email address.
- The group leader/coordinator will be able to see his/her church roster in the new system. Instructions will be provided.
3. MAIL the required adult paperwork on or before the JULY 11th Paperwork Deadline.
Additional training and paperwork are required for adults at camp. The adult requirements webpage fully outlines the requirements and provides instructions to meet the requirements. Postmark the paperwork on or before the Paperwork Deadline.
4. Keep Pineywoods updated with ALL registration changes.
We need correct information to prepare for camp. Carefully review your roster and EMAIL US regarding cancellations and replacements/substitutions. EMAIL US to check availability for additions to your group. Additions after the Registration Deadline are based on space availability and must be approved. Such additions are not guaranteed a camp T-shirt.
5. Distribute Medication Form to all adults and parents of minor campers who are bringing medications to camp.
ALL MEDICATION, whether belonging to sponsors or students, must be turned in to the Camp Medic and stored in the First Aid Station. A signed Medication Form must be included with medications brought to camp.
- Each sponsor and student must put his/her medication(s) in a Ziploc bag with his/her name and church name on it.
- Each sponsor and student must put a signed Medication Form in the Ziploc bag with his/her medications.
- Do not bring pill boxes/organizers to camp.
- Prescription medication must be in the original container with the prescription label.
- Non-prescription medication must be in the original container. This includes, but isn’t limited to, over-the-counter medications taken on a regular basis, vitamins, supplements, etc.
- Refer to the Medications page for medication rules and guidelines.
- Reservations are not held after the Registration Deadline. Unfilled reservations are automatically released.
- Spots are not held for incomplete individual registrations.
- A complete individual registration requires full payment AND the online registration submission.
- Deposits are non-refundable if a church chooses to cancel and not attend camp.
NOTE: Refund checks are mailed to your church after both sessions of camp conclude.
|Cancellation Date||Camper Cost||Forfeit Amount||Refund Amount|
|On or before June 28||$270||$0||$270|
|June 29 or after||$270||$170||$100|
|June 29 or after||$280||$180||$100|