2019 Pineywoods Girls Camp Registration
Camp Date: June 10-14
$??? per student/sponsor on or before the Registration Deadline
$??? per student/sponsor after the Registration Deadline
Registration Deadline: May 3, 2019
Paperwork Deadline: May 23, 2019
1:10 Sponsor:Student Requirement: You must have one adult sponsor 18 years old or older for every 10 girls.
1. Register your church online (March 1st or after).
Online church registration is required; it provides the information needed to set up notifications and individual registration for the people in your group. No payment is required at this point. Expect an email within one business day containing the registration password and further instructions.
2. Individual registrations AND full payment are required on or before the MAY 3rd Registration Deadline.
Every person coming to camp must be registered online on or before the Registration Deadline. Also, postmark your payment with a Camp Payment Form on or before the Registration Deadline.
- A parent or legal guardian must register a minor camper (age 17 and below). A minor camper is not eligible to register herself.
- 18 year olds must register themselves.
- Each time someone registers with her church, an automated notification will be sent to the group leader email address.
- You will not be able to see a summary of registrations until we receive full payment for camp.
- Mail your church check with a Camp Payment Form.
- Payment is required for students AND sponsors.
- Send only one church check per group payment.
- Make check payable to “Pineywoods Camp.”
- We do not accept personal checks, credit card payments, or electronic check payments.
- Mailing Address:
Pineywoods Girls Camp
Pineywoods Baptist Encampment
PO Box 133
Woodlake, TX 75865
3. MAIL the required adult paperwork on or before the MAY 23rd Paperwork Deadline.
Additional training and paperwork are required for adults at camp. The adult requirements webpage fully outlines the requirements and provides instructions to meet the requirements. Postmark the paperwork on or before the Paperwork Deadline.
4. Keep Pineywoods updated with ALL registration changes.
We need correct information to prepare for camp. Carefully review your registration summary and subsequent updates. EMAIL US all change information. EMAIL US to check availability for additions to your group.
- Correct misspellings. Update grades. Update shirt sizes. Update class choices.
- Tell us when you have a cancellation.
- Tell us when a person drops and you are replacing them with another person.
- Additions after the Registration Deadline are based on space availability and must be approved. Such additions are not guaranteed a camp T-shirt.
5. Distribute Medication Form to all adults and parents of minor campers who are bringing medications to camp.
ALL MEDICATION, whether belonging to sponsors or students, must be turned in to the Camp Medic and stored in the First Aid Station. A signed Medication Form must be included with medications brought to camp.
- Each sponsor and student must put her medication(s) in a Ziploc bag with her name and church name on it.
- Each sponsor and student must put a signed Medication Form in the Ziploc bag with her medications.
- Do not bring pill boxes/organizers to camp.
- Prescription medication must be in the original container with the prescription label.
- Non-prescription medication must be in the original container. This includes, but isn’t limited to, over-the-counter medications taken on a regular basis, vitamins, supplements, etc.
- Refer to the Medications page for medication rules and guidelines.
- Spots are not held for incomplete individual registrations.
- A complete individual registration requires full payment AND the online registration submission.
NOTE: Refunds are issued at camp, usually the next-to-last day.
|Cancellation date||camper cost||FORFEIT AMOUNT||refund amount|
|On or before May 3||$250||$0||$250|
|May 4 – 27||$250||$75||$175|
|May 28 or after||$250||$150||$100|
|May 4 – 27||$270||$85||$185|
|May 28 or after||$270||$170||$100|