2020 Pineywoods AIM Boys Camp Registration
Camp Date: June 8-12
- $270 per boy/sponsor on or before May 8th
- $290 per boy/sponsor after May 8th
Registration Deadline: May 8, 2020
Adult Paperwork Deadline: May 21, 2020
1:10 Sponsor:Student Requirement: You must have one adult sponsor 18 years old or older for every 10 boys.
1. Register your church group online (March 1st or after).
Online church registration is required; it provides the information needed to set up medical registration. No payment is required at this point. Expect an email within two business days*** containing the registration link specific to your church and further instructions.
***NOTE: Due to Spring Break, Church Registrations submitted March 7-15 will receive the email mentioned above no later than Tuesday, March 17th.
Click here to register your church group.
(Fully enabled March 1st)
2. Individual online medical registrations AND full payment are required on or before the MAY 8th Registration Deadline.
Your church’s unique registration link will be emailed to you to give to parents of boys and adults coming to camp. Prior to making your camp payment, generate your camp balance invoice using the link below.
BOYS MUST BE REGISTERED BY THEIR PARENT.
ADULTS (sponsors and others age 18 & up) MUST REGISTER THEMSELVES.
Balance for Boys Camp (enabled April 17th)
- You will know the real-time status of your group’s registration using the church roster/report.
- The church roster/report shows who is and who is not registered, the person who registered the participant, and other basic registration information.
- After review by our office, the church roster/report will also state if registrations need corrections.
- Church Roster/Report
- Click here to begin.
- Log in.
- Click the Select button for your Boys Camp event.
- Click More Info.
- Click the Reports button.
- In the middle of the pop-up, click “Select Report…” to select the Boys Camp Church Roster report.
- Click Print (just below the report name).
- NOTE: You do not have to count each row to determine how many people have registered. The number of rows (i.e. the number of participants) is shown at the bottom left of the page.
3. MAIL the required adult paperwork on or before the MAY 21st Adult Paperwork Deadline.
Additional training and paperwork are required for adults at camp. The adult requirements webpage fully outlines the requirements and provides instructions to meet the requirements. Postmark the paperwork on or before the Paperwork Deadline. The church adult paperwork report will reflect the status of your paperwork as we review & process it in our office.
4. Keep Pineywoods updated with ALL registration changes.
We need correct information to prepare for camp. Carefully review your church roster and EMAIL US regarding cancellations and replacements/substitutions. EMAIL US to check availability for additions to your group. Additions after the Registration Deadline are based on space availability and must be approved. Such additions are not guaranteed a camp T-shirt.
5. Distribute Medication Form to all adults and parents of minor campers who are bringing medications to camp.
ALL MEDICATION, whether belonging to sponsors or students, must be turned in to the Camp Medic and stored in the First Aid Station. A signed Medication Form must be included with medications brought to camp.
- Each sponsor and student must put his/her medication(s) in a Ziploc bag with his/her name and church name on it.
- Each sponsor and student must put a signed Medication Form in the Ziploc bag with his/her medications.
- Do not bring pill boxes/organizers to camp.
- Prescription medication must be in the original container with the prescription label.
- Non-prescription medication must be in the original container. This includes, but isn’t limited to, over-the-counter medications taken on a regular basis, vitamins, supplements, etc.
- Refer to the Medications page for medication rules and guidelines.
- Spots are not held for incomplete individual registrations.
- A complete individual registration requires full payment AND the online registration submission.
NOTE: Refunds are mailed to the church after camp.
|Cancellation Date||Refund Amount|
|On or before May 8||$270|
|May 9 or after||$135|