2019 Pineywoods AIM Boys Camp Registration
Camp Date: August 6-10 (Tuesday – Saturday)
- $260 per student/sponsor on or before the Registration Deadline
- $280 per student/sponsor after the Registration Deadline
Registration Deadline: July 5, 2019
Paperwork Deadline: July 18, 2019
1:10 Sponsor:Student Requirement: You must have one adult sponsor 18 years old or older for every 10 boys.
We have just begun using a new software system. The first time you use the system it will take several steps to get started. PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS AS YOU PROCEED!!! Where most necessary, instructions are provided at the bottom the pages in the new system.
1. Register your church group online (April 1st or after).
Online church registration is required; it provides the information needed to set up individual participant registration and notifications for the group leader. No payment is required at this point. Expect an email within two business days containing the registration link specific to your church and further instructions.
2. Individual participant registrations AND FULL PAYMENT are required on or before the JULY 5th Registration Deadline.
The group leader/coordinator must distribute the registration link to parents and sponsors. Once participant registrations are complete and the actual total # in the group is known, the group leader/coordinator will confirm online the total # in the group. Payment can be made online at that time or a check can be mailed.
- A parent or legal guardian must register a minor camper (age 17 and below). A minor camper is not eligible to register himself.
- 18 year olds must register themselves.
- Each time someone registers with their church, an automated notification will be sent to the group leader/coordinator email address.
- The group leader/coordinator will be able to see his/her church roster in the new system. Instructions will be provided.
- Participant registrations must be submitted on or before July 5th.
- Total # confirmation (the actual total # in your group) must be submitted online on or before July 5th.
- If paying the total camp payment by church check, it must be postmarked on or before July 5th.
3. MAIL the required adult paperwork on or before the JULY 18th Paperwork Deadline.
Additional training and paperwork are required for adults at camp. The adult requirements webpage fully outlines the requirements and provides instructions to meet the requirements. Postmark the paperwork on or before the Paperwork Deadline.
4. Keep Pineywoods updated with ALL registration changes.
We need correct information to prepare for camp. Carefully review your roster and EMAIL US regarding cancellations and replacements/substitutions. EMAIL US to check availability for additions to your group. Additions after the Registration Deadline are based on space availability and must be approved. Such additions are not guaranteed a camp T-shirt.
5. Distribute Medication Form to all adults and parents of minor campers who are bringing medications to camp.
ALL MEDICATION, whether belonging to sponsors or students, must be turned in to the Camp Medic and stored in the First Aid Station. A signed Medication Form must be included with medications brought to camp.
- Each sponsor and student must put his/her medication(s) in a Ziploc bag with his/her name and church name on it.
- Each sponsor and student must put a signed Medication Form in the Ziploc bag with his/her medications.
- Do not bring pill boxes/organizers to camp.
- Prescription medication must be in the original container with the prescription label.
- Non-prescription medication must be in the original container. This includes, but isn’t limited to, over-the-counter medications taken on a regular basis, vitamins, supplements, etc.
- Refer to the Medications page for medication rules and guidelines.
- Spots are not held for incomplete individual registrations.
- A complete individual registration requires full payment AND the online registration submission.
NOTE: Refunds are issued at camp, usually the next-to-last day.
|Cancellation date||camper cost||FORFEIT AMOUNT||refund amount|
|On or before July 5||$260||$0||$260|
|July 6 – 23||$260||$80||$180|
|July 24 or after||$260||$160||$100|
|July 6 – 23||$280||$90||$190|
|July 24 or after||$280||$180||$100|