AIM BOYS CAMP 2019 @ Pineywoods
August 6-10 (TUESDAY-SATURDAY)
Camp Theme: Broken (1 Timothy 1:15)
Boys Camp features a Daily Missions Emphasis, Dynamic Worship, Dorm Olympics, Special Events, and More! It is for boys going into 3rd – 12th grades. Boys must register with their church. Pineywoods only registers church groups for summer camps.
Camp Pastor: Tom Dobbs
Worship Leader: Jerrod Spaugh
Missionary: Curt Iles
$260 on or before the Registration Deadline
$280 after the Registration Deadline
Registration opens April 1st
Registration Deadline – July 5th
Paperwork Deadline – July 18th
In order to ensure the safety and security of our campers, Pineywoods Camp enforces a NO VISITOR POLICY DURING ALL SUMMER CAMPS.
The Class Track for 3rd & 4th grade boys will include the following activities: Lake Kayak, Nerf Archery, BBs, Drift Trikes, Super Slide, and Kickball.
Each boy 5th grade & up will choose his Class Track from the following options.
- Camp Adventure Track — High Ropes Adventure Park, Giant Swing, Lake Kayak , and Fishing
- Camp Marksman Track — Rifles, Archery, and Skeet Shooting
- Camp Skills Track — Woodcraft, Small Engine Repair, Lake Kayak, and Fishing
2019 AIM Mission Trip
June 19-24, 2019 / Camp Joy / Brownsville, KY
Contact the leadership team below for more information.
- Camp Schedule & What-to-Bring List
- Boys Camp FAQ
- Boys Camp Rules
- Have questions about AIM Boys Camp? Contact the Boys Camp Leadership Team.
- Have questions about registration? Email the Pineywoods Camp Office.