2019 PowerPlus Preteen Camp Registration
June 23-26 (Sun-Wed) / Session 1
June 26-29 (Wed-Sat) / Session 2
$215 per student/sponsor on or before the Registration Deadline (COST????)
$230 per student/sponsor after the Registration Deadline (COST????)
Registration Deadline: May 24, 2019
Adult Paperwork Deadline: June 6, 2019
1:10 Sponsor:Student Requirement: You must have one adult sponsor 18 years old or older for every 10 students (each gender).
1. Make your church reservation online.
The online reservation is required. It holds your spots for 7 days until the deposit is received in our office.
- The reservation form is accessible on January 2nd each year.
- Camps are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- THE ONLINE RESERVATION IS REQUIRED!!!
- A Church Reservation MUST include the required sponsors and the students expecting to attend camp. A church cannot make reservations for their students then add their sponsors later.
- You will receive an automated email when your submission is successfully submitted.
- Making your reservation online holds your spot for 7 days, allowing mail time for your payment.
- Your Church Reservation will be released if a minimum of $50 per person is not received within 7 days of the online reservation entry.
- A camp session may fill up before we receive your payment. If you receive the automated submission email your reservation is included in the full camp and is secure provided we receive the 1st payment in 7 days.
2. Immediately mail the $50 per person non-refundable deposit with a Camp Payment Form.
This payment finalizes your reservation. It is required to hold your reservation.
- The $50 deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable to the balance owed.
- The $50 deposit is forfeited when a reservation is not filled.
- Mail your church check with a Camp Payment Form OR a printed copy of your submission email.
- Payment is required for students AND sponsors.
- Send only one church check per group payment.
- Make check payable to “Pineywoods Camp.”
- We do not accept personal checks, credit card payments, or electronic check payments.
- Mailing Address:
PowerPlus Preteen Camp
Pineywoods Baptist Encampment
PO Box 133
Woodlake, TX 75865
3. Individual registrations AND the remaining per person balance are required on or before the MAY 24th Registration Deadline.
Every person coming to camp must be registered online on or before the Registration Deadline. Postmark your payment with a Camp Payment Form on or before the Registration Deadline.
- A parent or legal guardian must register a minor camper (age 17 and below). A minor camper is not eligible to register him- or herself.
- 18 year olds must register themselves.
- Each time someone registers with their church, an automated notification will be sent to the group leader email address provided with the reservation.
- You will not be able to see a summary of registrations until we receive full payment for camp.
4. MAIL the required adult paperwork on or before the JUNE 6th Paperwork Deadline.
Additional training and paperwork are required for adults at camp. The adult requirements webpage fully outlines the requirements and provides instructions to meet the requirements. Postmark the paperwork on or before the Paperwork Deadline.
5. Keep Pineywoods updated with ALL registration changes.
We need correct information to prepare for camp. Carefully review your registration summary and subsequent updates. EMAIL US all change information. EMAIL US to check availability for additions to your group.
- Correct misspellings. Correct gender. Update grades. Update shirt sizes.
- Tell us when you have a cancellation.
- Tell us when a person drops and you are replacing them with another person.
- Additions after the Registration Deadline are based on space availability and must be approved. Such additions are not guaranteed a camp T-shirt.
6. Distribute Medication Form to all sponsors and parents.
ALL MEDICATION, whether belonging to sponsors or students, must be turned in to the Camp Medic and stored in the First Aid Station. A signed Medication Form must be included with medications brought to camp.
- Each sponsor and student should put his/her medication(s) in a Ziploc bag with his/her name and church name on it.
- Prescription medication must be in the original container with the prescription label showing the correct dosage.
- Non-prescription medication, including but not limited to over-the-counter medications, vitamins, supplements, etc., must be in the original container.
- Do not bring pill boxes/organizers to camp.
- Refer to the Medications page for medication rules and guidelines.
- Deposits are non-refundable whether a reservation isn’t filled or a church chooses to cancel and not attend camp.
- Reservations are not held after the Registration Deadline. Unfilled reservations are automatically released.
- Spots are not held for incomplete individual registrations.
- A complete individual registration requires full payment AND the online registration submission.
- Deposits are transferable to a new registration, but not to the final payment.
NOTE: Refunds are issued at camp, usually the next-to-last day.
|Cancellation date||camper cost||refund amount|
|On or before May 24||$215||$165|
|May 25 – June 9||$215||$132.50|
|June 10 or after||$215||$100|
|May 25 – June 9||$230||$140|
|June 10 or after||$230||$100|