2018 PowerPlus Youth Camp Registration
|Session||Camp Dates||Registration Deadline||FORMS/PAPERWORK Deadline|
|1||July 2-6||June 1||June 14|
|2||July 9-13||June 8||June 21|
|3||July 16-20||June 15||June 28|
|4||July 23-27||June 22||July 5|
|Church Reservations open January 1st each year.
Online Church Reservations Are Required.
Session 1 is 75% full (1/15/18 3:30 pm)
Session 2 is FULL (1/1/18 2:00 pm)
Session 3 is FULL (1/8/18 10:30 am)
Session 4 is FULL (1/18/18 1:30 pm)
- Make 3 payments for camp.
- The 1st payment is $50 per person (non-refundable and non-transferable to the balance owed).
- The 2nd payment is $115 per person on or before the Registration Deadline.
- The 2nd payment is $140 per person after the Registration Deadline for approved additions.
- The 3rd and final payment is $100 per person.
- You must have one adult sponsor (19 years old or older) for every 7 students (same gender).
- Make Church Reservations online & mail 1st payment beginning January 1st.
- Submit Individual Registrations online & mail 2nd payment on or before Registration Deadline.
- Submit ALL individual forms & Adult Paperwork 2 weeks before camp (Forms/Paperwork Deadline).
- Make 3rd payment at check-in on the first day of camp.
|Steps to Register:
***CLICK BUTTONS TO COMPLETE EACH STEP. ***
|1.||Make your Church Reservation online (provided the session is not full or in limited availability status). The reservation form is accessible on January 1st each year.||Church Reservation|
|2.||Immediately mail $50 per person (students and sponsors) to Pineywoods with ONE of the following: a Camp Payment Form, a printed copy of your online reservation submission, or a copy of your submission email.||Camp Payment Form|
|3.||Upon receipt of your reservation payment Pineywoods will send you a confirmation email with password information for registering the individuals in your group.|
|4.||Prepare for online registration using the Registration Information Sheet (optional).||Registration Information Sheet|
|5.||Leader: Register the individuals in your group online AND postmark your second payment ON OR BEFORE the Registration Deadline.
|6.||Upon receipt of your individual registration entries AND second payment a confirmation with an attached church summary will be emailed to you.|
|7.||Have parents/sponsors submit Consent & Medical Release Forms ONLINE for every person coming to camp AND mail the required Adult Paperwork on or before the Forms/Paperwork Deadline.
|8.||Keep Pineywoods updated with ALL registration changes.
|9.||The remaining $100 per person payment is due no later than check-in on the first day of camp.|
Send only one church check per group payment. Make check payable to “Pineywoods Camp.” Send each payment with a completed Camp Payment Form. We do not accept personal checks, credit card payments, or electronic check payments.
PowerPlus Youth Camp
Pineywoods Baptist Encampment
PO Box 133
Woodlake, TX 75865
- Church reservation payments are non-refundable if a church chooses to cancel and not attend camp.
- Church reservations are not held after the Registration Deadline.
- A complete individual registration requires the 1st and 2nd payments AND the online registration submission.
- Spots are not held for incomplete individual registrations.
- Individual registration cancellations made by the Registration Deadline will avoid a forfeit of the 2nd payment.
- Individual registration cancellations made after the Registration Deadline and up to two weeks prior to the first day of camp will forfeit the 1st payment and 50% of the 2nd payment.
- Individual registrations canceled during the two weeks prior to or on the first day of camp will forfeit the 1st and 2nd payments.
- 1st and 2nd payments are transferable to another individual registration, but not to the final payment.
- The total Camp Cost is $265 for persons registered on or before the Registration Deadline.
- The total Camp Cost is $290 for persons registered after the Registration Deadline.
- Camps are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- CHURCH RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. Reservations open January 1st each year.
- A Church Reservation MUST include the required sponsors and the students expecting to attend camp. A church cannot make reservations for their students then add their sponsors later.
- The $50 reservation payment is non-refundable and non-transferable to the balance owed.
- The $50 reservation payment is forfeited when a reservation is not filled.
- Your Church Reservation will be released if a minimum of $50 per person is not received within 7 days of the online reservation entry.
- RESERVATIONS ARE NOT HELD AFTER THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE.
- Additions after the Registration Deadline are based on space availability and must be approved. Such additions are not guaranteed a camp T-shirt.
- A previously forfeited $50 reservation payment is transferable to an approved addition.
- Additions after the Registration Deadline must pay both the 1st & 2nd payments to secure their spots.
- The Consent & Medical Release IS NOT a liability release for churches and cannot be used as such.
- The Consent & Medical Release Form is submitted online. The group leader must provide parents of minor students, students 18 & older, and sponsors with the link to access the Consent & Medical Release Form.
- The group leader must require that Consent & Medical Release Forms be submitted on or before the Forms/Paperwork Deadline.
- The group leader will receive email notifications when Consent & Medical Release Forms are submitted for their group.
- The group leader will be provided a registration summary that lists outstanding Consent & Medical Release Forms and paperwork for their group.
- The group leader cannot allow anyone to travel to camp without prior online submission of the Consent & Medical Release Form.
- Minor students that arrive at camp without a Consent & Medical Release Form on record CANNOT ATTEND CAMP AND WILL BE REQUIRED TO RETURN HOME IMMEDIATELY AT THE CHURCH’S EXPENSE.