PowerPlus Youth Camp 2017 @Pineywoods
“CONSUMED” Psalm 119:17-24
- PowerPlus Youth Camp Glossary of Terms
- Camp Schedule & What-to-Bring List
- PowerPlus Camp Rules
- 2017 PowerPlus Youth Camp Consent & Med Release Form
- PowerPlus Cell Phone Policy & Pineywoods Contact Information
- PowerPlus FAQ
- Breakout Material
***LEADER NEEDS TO PRINT & PREPARE BEFORE CAMP***
- Sponsor Book Content (program material not included)
***FOR REFERENCE ONLY / COMPLETE BOOKS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED AT CAMP***
- Shepherd Curriculum (Password Protected / Power Group Master Teachers only)
- Shepherd Student Blanks (Password Protected / Power Group Master Teachers only)
- Contact a Camp Director regarding the camp program
- Email the Pineywoods Camp Office regarding camp registration
For students who have completed 6th – 12th grades.
Students are required to register with/through a church.
Session 1: July 3-7
Session 2: July 10-14
Session 3: July 17-21
Session 4: July 24-28
|Sessions 1 & 2||SessionS 3 & 4|
|Riley Armstrong (Special Event | Emcee | All Sessions)|
Session 1 is FULL (again) as of 2/20/17.
Sessions 2, 3 & 4 are FULL (1/17/17).
Church Reservations open January 1st each year.
Don’t have a confirmed Church Reservation?
Want to let us know you want to be on a church waiting list in the event of a cancellation?
$260 on or before the Registration Deadline
$285 after the Registration Deadline
|2016 Camp Videos|
|Session 1 / July 4-8
Session 2 / July 11-15
|Session 3 / July 18-22
Session 4 / July 25-29