Girls Camp 2018 @ Pineywoods — June 11-15
Love Never Fails: Love is Patient
1 Corinthians 13:1
Girls Camp is for all girls who have completed 1st-6th grade. Girls must register with/through a church.
Camp Pastor: Tom Dobbs
Worship Leader & Emcee: Riley Armstrong
Missions Emphasis: Mi Especial Tesoro (My Special Treasure)
A Girls’ Home in Chimaltenango, Guatemala
$250 on or before the Registration Deadline
$270 after the Registration Deadline
Registration opens March 1st
Registration Deadline is May 4th
TEEN ASSISTANT (TA) GUIDELINES/INFORMATION:
- TAs must be 9th-12th grade girls who are at least 15 years old.
- A girl’s sponsor must contact the Camp Director to get approval for her to participate as a TA at camp.
- No girl under the age of 18 will have any responsibility or authority over any girls in the dorm setting.
- TAs will help adults in class settings only.
- TAs must be prepared to work and to serve.
- 2017 Girls Camp Schedule & What-to-Bring List
*** 2018 Schedule will be available at a later date. ***
- Girls Camp FAQ
- Girls Camp Rules
- Have questions about registration? Contact Pineywoods.
- Have questions about Girls Camp? Contact the Camp Director.