Girls Camp 2017 @ Pineywoods — June 12-16
“As water reflects the face,
so one’s life reflects the heart.”
- Girls Camp Schedule & What-to-Bring List
- Girls Camp FAQ
- Girls Camp Rules
- 2017 Girls Camp Consent & Medical Release Form
- Have questions about registration? Contact Pineywoods.
- Have questions about Girls Camp? Contact the Camp Director.
Girls Camp is for all girls who have completed 1st-6th grade. Girls must register with/through a church.
Camp Pastor: Tom Dobbs
Worship Leader & Emcee: Riley Armstrong
Missions Emphasis: Mi Especial Tesoro (My Special Treasure)
A Girls’ Home in Chimaltenango, Guatemala
$245 on or before the Registration Deadline
$265 after the Registration Deadline
Registration Deadline is May 5th
Each girl will participate in TWO class choices (unless she chooses High Ropes Adventure). She will get two of her four choices depending on class availability.
***Classes subject to change***
- Camp Adventure (1st & 2nd–Hiking/Slingshots/Super Slide/Nerf Archery)
- Camp Adventure (3rd & 4th–Kayaking/BB Guns/Archery)
- Camp Adventure (5th & 6th–Canoeing/Rifles/Climbing Tower/Giant Swing)
- Camp Art
- Camp Chefs
- Camp Crafts
- Dessert Creations
- Duct Tape Craft
- Face Painting
- High Ropes Adventure (3rd – 6th graders) ***TAKES UP BOTH CLASS CHOICES***
- Pampered Girls (spa treatment while at camp)
- Spa Girls (make spa items to take home)
TEEN ASSISTANT (TA) GUIDELINES/INFORMATION:
- TAs must be 9th-12th grade girls who are at least 15 years old.
- A girl’s sponsor must contact the Camp Director to get approval for her to participate as a TA at camp.
- No girl under the age of 18 will have any responsibility or authority over any girls in the dorm setting.
- TAs will help adults in class settings only.
- TAs must be prepared to work and to serve.