2018 Over the Edge Preteen Camp Registration
MAJOR POLICY CHANGE:
In order to ensure the safety and security of our campers Pineywoods Camp has implemented a NO VISITOR POLICY DURING ALL SUMMER CAMPS.
Session 1 / July 28 – August 1 (Saturday – Wednesday)
Session 2 / August 2 – 6 (Thursday – Monday)
$265 per student/sponsor on or before the Registration Deadline
$275 per student/sponsor after the Registration Deadline
Registration Deadline: June 29, 2018
Forms/Paperwork Deadline: July 12, 2018
1:8 Sponsor:Student Requirement: You must have one adult sponsor (18 years old or older) for every 8 students (same gender).
Church Reservations open February 1st each year.
Online Church Reservations Are Required.
BOTH SESSIONS HAVE AVAILABILITY.
- Make 3 payments for camp.
- The 1st payment is $50 per person.
- The 2nd payment is $115 per person on or before the Registration Deadline.
- The 2nd payment is $125 per person after the Registration Deadline for approved additions.
- The 3rd and final payment is $100 per person.
- Make Church Reservations online & mail 1st payment beginning February 1st.
- Submit Individual Registrations online & mail 2nd payment on or before Registration Deadline.
- Submit ALL individual forms & Adult Paperwork 2 weeks before camp (Forms/Paperwork Deadline).
- Make 3rd payment at check-in on the first day of camp.
|Steps to Register:
***CLICK BUTTONS TO COMPLETE EACH STEP. ***
|1.||Make your Church Reservation online (provided the session is not full or in limited availability status). The reservation form is accessible on February 1st each year.||Church Reservation|
|2.||Immediately mail $50 per person (students and sponsors) to Pineywoods with ONE of the following: a Camp Payment Form, a printed copy of your online reservation submission, or a copy of your submission email.||Camp Payment Form|
|3.||Upon receipt of your reservation payment Pineywoods will send you a confirmation email with password information for registering the individuals in your group.|
|4.||Prepare for online registration using the Registration Information Sheet (optional).||Registration Information Sheet|
|5.||Leader: Register the individuals in your group online AND postmark your second payment ON OR BEFORE the Registration Deadline.
|6.||Upon receipt of your individual registration entries AND second payment a confirmation with an attached church summary will be emailed to you.|
|7.||Have parents/sponsors submit Consent & Medical Release Forms ONLINE for every person coming to camp AND mail the required Adult Paperwork on or before the Forms/Paperwork Deadline.
|8.||Keep Pineywoods updated with ALL registration changes.
|9.||The remaining $100 per person payment is due no later than check-in on the first day of camp.|
Send only one church check per group payment. Make check payable to “OVER THE EDGE PRETEEN CAMP.” Send each payment with a completed Camp Payment Form. We do not accept personal checks, credit card payments, or electronic check payments.
Over the Edge Preteen Camp
Pineywoods Baptist Encampment
PO Box 133
Woodlake, TX 75865
- Church reservation payments are non-refundable if a church chooses to cancel and not attend camp.
- Church reservations are not held after the Registration Deadline.
- A complete individual registration requires the 1st and 2nd payments AND the online registration submission.
- Spots are not held for incomplete individual registrations.
- Individual registrations canceled by the Registration Deadline will avoid a forfeit.
- Individual registrations canceled after the Registration Deadline will forfeit the 1st and 2nd payments.
- 1st and 2nd payments are transferable to another individual registration, but not to the final payment.
- The total Camp Cost is $265 for persons registered on or before the Registration Deadline.
- The total Camp Cost is $275 for persons registered after the Registration Deadline.
- Camps are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- CHURCH RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. Reservations open February 1st each year.
- A Church Reservation MUST include the required sponsors and the students expecting to attend camp. A church cannot make reservations for their students then add their sponsors later.
- Your Church Reservation will be released if a minimum of $50 per person is not received within 7 days of the online reservation entry.
- RESERVATIONS ARE NOT HELD AFTER THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE.
- Additions after the Registration Deadline are based on space availability and must be approved. Such additions are not guaranteed a camp T-shirt.
- Additions after the Registration Deadline must pay both the 1st & 2nd payments to secure their spots.
- The Consent & Medical Release IS NOT a liability release for churches and cannot be used as such.
- The Consent & Medical Release Form is submitted online. The group leader must provide parents of minor students, students 18 & older, and sponsors with the link to access the Consent & Medical Release Form.
- The group leader must require that Consent & Medical Release Forms be submitted on or before the Forms/Paperwork Deadline.
- The group leader will receive email notifications when Consent & Medical Release Forms are submitted for their group.
- The group leader will be provided a registration summary that lists outstanding Consent & Medical Release Forms and paperwork for their group.
- The group leader cannot allow anyone to travel to camp without prior online submission of the Consent & Medical Release Form.
- Minor students that arrive at camp without a Consent & Medical Release Form on record CANNOT ATTEND CAMP AND WILL BE REQUIRED TO RETURN HOME IMMEDIATELY AT THE CHURCH’S EXPENSE.