2018 Pineywoods Girls Camp Registration
Camp Date: June 11-15
$250 per student/sponsor ($150 deposit) on or before the Registration Deadline
$270 per student/sponsor ($170 deposit) after the Registration Deadline
Registration Deadline: May 4, 2018
Forms/Paperwork Deadline: May 24, 2018
1:10 Sponsor:Student Requirement: You must have one adult sponsor 18 years old or older for every 10 girls.
|Steps to Register:
***CLICK BUTTONS TO COMPLETE EACH STEP. ***
|1.||Register your church online (March 1st or after). This is to let Pineywoods know that you plan to attend camp, to give the estimated number in your group, and to give your contact information for later communications. No payment is required at this point.||Church Registration|
|2.||An email will be sent to you when online individual registration is available for entering every person in your group.|
|3.||Prepare for online registration using the Registration Information Sheet (optional).||Registration Information Sheet|
|4.||Leader: Register the individuals in your group online AND postmark your deposit ON OR BEFORE the Registration Deadline.
|5.||Upon receipt of your individual registration entries AND deposit a confirmation with an attached church summary will be emailed to you.|
|6.||Have parents/sponsors submit Consent & Medical Release Forms ONLINE for every person coming to camp AND mail the required Adult Paperwork on or before the Forms/Paperwork Deadline.
|7.||Keep Pineywoods updated with ALL registration changes.
|8.||The remaining $100 per person payment is due no later than check-in on the first day of camp.|
Send only one church check per group payment. Make check payable to “Pineywoods Camp.” Send each payment with a completed Camp Payment Form. We do not accept personal checks, credit card payments, or electronic check payments.
Pineywoods Girls Camp
Pineywoods Baptist Encampment
PO Box 133
Woodlake, TX 75865
- A complete individual registration includes the total deposit AND the online registration submission.
- Spots are not held for incomplete individual registrations.
- Any amount paid above the required deposit will be applied to the balance due.
- Individual registration cancellations made by the Registration Deadline will avoid a forfeit of the deposit.
- Individual registration cancellations made after the Registration Deadline and up to two weeks prior to the first day of camp will forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- Individual registrations canceled during the two weeks prior to or on the first day of camp will forfeit the full deposit.
- Deposits are transferable to another individual registration, but not to the balance due.
- The total Camp Cost is $250 for persons registered on or before the Registration Deadline.
- The total Camp Cost is $270 for persons registered after the Registration Deadline.
- Additions after the Registration Deadline are not guaranteed a camp T-shirt.
- An addition after the Registration Deadline must pay the deposit amount to secure his/her spot.
- The Consent & Medical Release IS NOT a liability release for churches and cannot be used as such.
- The Consent & Medical Release Form is submitted online. The group leader must provide parents of minor students and sponsors with the link to access the Consent & Medical Release Form.
- The group leader must require that Consent & Medical Release Forms be submitted on or before the Forms/Paperwork Deadline.
- The group leader will receive email notifications when Consent & Medical Release Forms are submitted for their group.
- The group leader will be provided a registration summary that lists outstanding Consent & Medical Release Forms and paperwork for their group.
- The group leader cannot allow anyone to travel to camp without prior online submission of the Consent & Medical Release Form.
- Minor students that arrive at camp without a Consent & Medical Release Form on record CANNOT ATTEND CAMP AND WILL BE REQUIRED TO RETURN HOME IMMEDIATELY AT THE CHURCH’S EXPENSE.