2017 AIM Boys Camp Registration
Camp Date: August 8-12 (Tuesday-Saturday)
$245 per student/sponsor ($145 deposit) on or before the Registration Deadline
$265 per student/sponsor ($165 deposit) after the Registration Deadline
Registration Deadline: July 7, 2017
Forms/Paperwork Deadline: July 20, 2017
1:10 Sponsor:Student Requirement: You must have one adult sponsor 18 years old or older for every 10 boys.
Steps to Register for Camp (beginning April 1st):
- Register your church online using the Church Registration Form. This is to let Pineywoods know that you plan to attend camp, to give the estimated number in your group, and to give your contact information for later communications. No payment is required at this point.
- An email will be sent to you when online individual registration is available for entering every person in your group.
- COMING SOON!!! Individual Registration Information Sheet to prepare for online registration.
- Register the individuals in your group online AND postmark your deposit on or before the Registration Deadline. Register every individual (boys and sponsors) using Pineywoods AIM Boys Camp Individual Registration. Mail your deposit with a Camp Payment Form.
- Upon receipt of your individual registration entries AND deposit an email confirmation with church summary will be sent to you.
- Have parents/sponsors submit Medical Releases ONLINE for every person coming to camp AND mail the required Adult Paperwork on or before the Forms/Paperwork Deadline. The Medical Release will be available on JUNE 23rd; access information will be emailed to the group leader/contact. In order for medical information to be accurate it must be current, therefore the Medical Release will not be available until the stated date. See the Adult Requirements Webpage for details about the training and paperwork for all adults at camp.
- The $100 per person balance is due no later than check-in on the first day of camp.
Payment Information: Send only one church check per group payment. Make check payable to “Pineywoods Camp.” Send each payment with a completed Camp Payment Form. We do not accept personal checks, credit card payments, or electronic check payments.
Pineywoods AIM Boys Camp
Pineywoods Baptist Encampment
PO Box 133
Woodlake, TX 75865
- A complete individual registration includes the total deposit AND the online registration submission.
- Spots are not held for incomplete individual registrations.
- Any amount paid above the required deposit will be applied to the balance due.
- Individual registration cancellations made by the Early Registration Deadline will avoid a forfeit of the deposit.
- Individual registration cancellations made after the Early Registration Deadline and up to two weeks prior to the first day of camp will forfeit 50% of the deposit.
- Individual registrations canceled during the two weeks prior to or on the first day of camp will forfeit the full deposit.
- Deposits are transferable to another individual registration, but not to the balance due.